Did you know that the Raspberry Pi computer has a version, the Zero, that sells for only $5?
Read more about the Rapberry Pi Zero.
Currently the local Micro Center (Mayfield Hts) is sold out of the Raspberry Pi Zero but they have a few MCM Electronics Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Media Centers in stock for $64.99.
- A Broadcom BCM2835 application processor
- 1GHz ARM11 core (40% faster than Raspberry Pi 1)
- 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM
- A micro-SD card slot
- A mini-HDMI socket for 1080p60 video output
- Micro-USB sockets for data and power
- An unpopulated 40-pin GPIO header
- Identical pinout to Model A+/B+/2B
- An unpopulated composite video header
- Our smallest ever form factor, at 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
That includes the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Board, 8GB Operating System microSD Card, Multicomp Black Pi 2 Model B Case, Raspberry Pi Power Supply, Wi-Pi Wireless Adapter, 3' HDMi Cable, 7' Ethernet Cable, 36 Page Raspberry Pi User Guide
Top of Page